Approx. Ship Date 3/1
*Financing available please contact us at: email@example.com
The Haygain 2000 is designed to feed 4 or more horses.* It can accommodate a fully strung bale or 77-88 lbs of haylage, haynets or loose hay. The HG 2000 chest allows temperatures to reach over 212°F – vital for killing mold spores and bacteria in the hay.
The HG 2000’s cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The steam generator features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, as well as a robust heating element. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- Comes complete with everything you need:
- 2 x 1.5 kW Steam Generators/Boilers to each hold 1 gallon of water. Please note: you will need 2 different sockets on different 1500 W power circuits
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- 1 Gallon Filler Bottle
- 2 Descaler Sachets – to keep your boilers in tip top condition
- 2 Dipsticks – to monitor water level
- 2 Funnels – for filling
- Drip tray
- Weight: 165 lbs (hay container and steam generator combined weight)
- Dimensions: LxDxH 57in x 32in x 29in
- Feeds 4+ horses
- Built in wheels for easy transportation
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
50 in stock